Name: HOSPICE Angelus (www.hospice.md)
Position/ Title: Senior Fundraiser
Responsible To: Country Manager
Office/ Location: Chisinau, Moldova
Deadline: 27 November 2013
A great opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to further their interests in fundraising management as well as within the CSR and sustainability fields with one of the leading NGO organisations in Chisinau. HOSPICE Angelus is the leading provider of palliative care to children and adults in the final phases of cancer and other life-limiting illnesses. Established in 2000, we have been providing hospice care to patients in Chisinau and beyond with a team of local medics and the support of our parent organisation, Hospices of Hope UK.
We are looking for an innovative and dynamic individual to assist us in raising awareness and funds for the future sustainability of the organisation and also to manage our administration of the fundraising team.
- Create and manage a database of prospective and current donors and be involved in face-to-face work, formal pitches and represent the charity at the highest levels.
- Assist in fundraising event management from coming up with an idea to planning to execution.
- Developing individual relationships with major donors and community fundraisers
- Take part in strategic planning to increase awareness of the organisation and for the securing of new funding and support with companies, NGO’s, grant-giving bodies and individuals
- Communicate with the mass media to promote the organisation and events
- Manage and develop the organisation’s social media, newsletters, promotional videos and website
- Work to develop and deliver marketing and promotional materials in Romanian, English and Russian
- Promote the work and activities of the organisation in Moldova and beyond
- Create a strong presence at and ensure smooth delivery of all events
- Other duties as required by Country Manager
Your Key Skills:
- A proven and successful track record of successful fundraising, campaigning and/or sales
- Relevant experience of successful event management
- Exceptional interpersonal, face-to-face and negotiating skills and experience
- Proven ability to build high-level relationships with donors
- Native Romanian and Russian requirements plus advanced levels of English in written and oral form
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
- PC skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
The key candidate must be:
- Highly motivated
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Able to work on their own initiative and also as part of a team
- Empathetic towards the goal and mission of the organisation
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading fundraising organisations in the Republic of Moldova
- A competitive salary
- Training opportunities in Moldova and abroad
Please send your CV and letter of motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 27 November. Interviews will take place week commencing 2nd December
VACANCY FHI 360: Communications Officer
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and...